Sunday, November 23, 2008

brenden in a basement


Sitting in a basement with my hood on, thinking. Saw twilight last night, lets just say the book is better. Edward looked more like an alien than a vampire.
Current book: “The Kite Runner” - its been a little slow getting into but the character development is astonishing. I'm now best friends
with Amir and Hassan.


Sitting in a basement with my hood on, thinking. This semester has flown by. Next week everyone leaves for home and I'm holding down the fort with Moh my Malian roommate and bff. He asked if we would have a thanksgiving of our own. Last night we were watching UFC and Moh got all this energy and put my boxing gloves on and

started harassing Nathan while he was taking out his contacts. Moh looked at me and whispered something, then quietly gestured that he was going to punch Nathan. He pretended to gather all his strength and punch him in the back of the head. He thought he was pretty funny as he swung and missed Nate’s head on purpose. Then he did a few kick moves and shadow boxed for a little and came back and said “oy! Brhunden” (that’s how he pronounces my name) and he gestured like he was going to punch Nathan in the back of the head again. He got in position and looked like he was about to throw the hardest punch of his life, then when he swung, instead of missing like he had intended, he landed the punch square in the back of Nates head causing him to jerk forward, yelling, “what the heck moh!? That kind of crap isn’t funny!” ... haha ... I tried so hard not to laugh, nate was fuming. I saw it a good opportunity to teach Moh a new word, “accident,” and he apologized to Nathan using it. Good times.

Music to listen to: the killers new album "Day & Age" and Tisbury Lane by Mae

No comments: